First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is 'first' or 'third' party refers to the domain placing the cookie.
- First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g., cookies placed by our website domain).
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
This website uses both persistent and session cookies.
A complete list of the cookies we use can be viewed by clicking on the 'Manage Cookies' button.
Cookies used on the website:
Cookies are used on our website primarily to improve your online experience. This website uses the following types of Cookies:
Third party cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies: these cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies are used to provide services or to allow the website to remember choices you make (such as language or the region you are in, settings you have applied such as layout, text size and preferences, remember if you have engaged with a particular component or list on the website so that it won't repeat and show when you are logged into the website).
In addition to the above cookies, we also use Google Analytics to help collect and compile information like the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Visit Google’s site for an overview of privacy at Google
and information on how to opt out of the Google Analytics cookie.
You can manage or amend your cookie consent choices here
. You can remove existing cookies from your device using your browser options. If you want to block future cookies from being placed on your device you can also change your browser settings to do this. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block the use of all cookies it may impact certain functionality on the LIA Wealth Adviser website or degrade your browsing experience.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy or LIA Wealth Adviser’s personal data processing policies, please contact LIA Wealth Adviser at: LWAdataprivacy@lombardinternational.com
To manage Cookies please refer to the following link: https://liawealthadvisers.co.uk/#tarteaucitron
For more information on Cookies in general and on how to manage and disable them, please refer to the following website: www.allaboutcookies.org